Windsor University MBA Scholarships, No matter your age, country, or free time is, you always have the opportunity to learn and move forward!
With an easy process for applying! All you need to do is to fill in the Online Application Form.
The Evaluation is based on your bachelor’s degree, grades, or higher degree, English proficiency level, and a unique article stating the most demanded programs and courses in your country according to the labor market.
After submitting your article, it will be published on the University’s website blog with your name and country.
With Windsor University, you are always the winner, For every month, Windsor University will choose 10% (one-tenth) of the male applicants and 10% (one-tenth) of the females to be the winners of the Fully-Funded Scholarships for a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) two-year program. The rest will receive a 50% discount on the regular tuition fees (currently $3,600 to be only $1800) $75 per month for the two years.
You have the right to register every month to win the Windsor University MBA Scholarships! So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss the opportunity.
Study online for two years in your country and attend (as an option for extra fees) thesis and graduation ceremony in the USA at the last program duration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree at least.
- English proficiency level: IELTS or TOFEL or PTE or EEPE or ACT COMPASS or CEFR
- Article: unique article stating the most demanded programs and courses in your country according to the labor market. After submitting your article, it will be published on the University’s website blog with your name and country.
- The program consists of two years from Jan 2, 2022, up to Dec 15, 2023, two years Master degree, six semesters, each consisting of three courses or two courses.
- Students have two or three weeks of vacation between semesters.
Curriculum and Courses:
- The Master’s consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis. The MBA consists of 48 credits hours. The Master’s consists of 9 core courses in the first year and 12 elective courses in the second year.
- The students must select six courses to study relative to their preference. The student may learn more about the curriculum by Clicking Here.
Method of Application;
Windsor University MBA Scholarships Application is Online Via the link below;
- Application submission will close on December 31, 2022.
- Tuition Fees Deadline December 31, 2022.
For more information visit Windsor University MBA Scholarships Portal
- Scholarships in UK For International Students
- Alvernia International Students Scholarships
- British Academy Researchers at Risk Fellowships 2022
- Kaduna State Foreign Scholarships – Apply Now
- Clark University Scholarships For International Students
- British Council Scholarships For Women in STEM 2022
- Millennium Scholarships For International Students 2022
- British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022/2023
- Holland Scholarships 2022/2023 – Fully Funded
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarships – Fully Funded
- MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Program For Nigerian Youths
- Nigeria LNG Scholarships 2022-2023 – Apply Now
- Taiwan Africa Elite Scholarship Programme 2022
- Federal Government Scholarship Award 2021/2022
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship – Fully Funded
- University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships